On April 08, 2003, the Minister of Construction signed the Decision No. 390 / QD-BXD establishing DIC Tourism Co., Ltd., a wholly state-owned subsidiary, invested by the parent company of the Development Investment Company. Capital investment in the pilot model of "parent company - subsidiary" on the basis of merging 3 units: Vung Tau hotel (formerly the construction sector in Vung Tau city), Thuy hotel Tien (formerly rehabilitation center of Southern Construction) and DIC Tourism Sea Tourism Enterprise;
- 27/07/2007 DIC Tourism was converted into Joint Stock Company under Decision No. 977 / QD-BXD dated 05/07/2007 of the Minister of Construction.
Key milestones mark the maturity of DIC T & T:
- Precursor of DIC Tourism and Trading Joint Stock Company is a Ministry of Construction lodge established in 1990 with the initial mission of doing business in tourism and doing nursing work as planned by the Ministry of Construction. .
- From 1990 to 2001: 2 times renamed Thuy Van Hotel and Vung Tau Cap Saint Jacquest Hotel. Marking the maturity of the company.
- On 08/4/2003, DIC Travel Company was established on the basis of 100% of capital from 3 companies under DIC: Vung Tau Hotel, Thuy Tien Hotel, Tourist Service Enterprise .
- In 2004 - 2005, DIC Travel invested new company and put into operation DIC Star hotel with 88 standard rooms in the Vung Tau Hotel Cap Saint Jaques.
- On 27/7/2007, equitised and renamed to DIC Tourism and Trading Joint Stock Company.
- On September 28, 2011, the Company issued additional shares, raising chartered capital of the company from VND 75 billion to VND 112,943,230,000 according to the resolution of the 2011 annual shareholders' meeting.